Monday, October 26, 2009

Sleepy heads

I love checking on the kids when we go to bed, see what kind of shenanigans they have gotten in to :) Limbs out of crib, hanging off of bed, how many stuffed animals they have snuck in..

Ben snuck in the GIANT Mumble (from Happy Feet). My sister gave that to him three years ago, and he still loves it. Lately, he wants to sleep with it.

Pardon the shadow.. was trying to be quick (and sneaky!) as she is a bit more sensitive to the camera sounds & flash than Ben. You can tell Daisy loves her stuffed toys as well...

Sideways. But I love the hand on Spiderman. Sadly, right now Teddy (top right) is MIA in the house. SOMEWHERE. We have looked everywhere. I am heartbroken for him as this is his FAVOURITE. Has had it forever, but he is being really good, considering. I hope we find him!

1 comment:

  1. love love love the sleeping pics!!! They are so beautiful then.

    ReplyDelete