Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkins!

Tonight was pumpkin carving night! Ben was super duper excited, ate all his dinner & a special Halloween treat cupcake, and helped draw faces on a couple. Definitely the first year for him to be so involved, helping me cut with his safety knife. Daisy was quite content to have a pumpkin & a washable marker!
They were bouncing around like monkeys, didn't have time to play
with any settings on my camera! At least they weren't fighting :)


Voila! The gang of pumpkins.. Ben drew faces on the big one at the back (left) and the back right one. Since we had 5 white pumpkins from our garden, we did a "family"! The back middle is Mike, front row is Daisy, Ben, Jack and then me.. that is how I feel at the end of most days LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some mighty fine pumpkins!! I love the M and the biggest!

    ReplyDelete