Monday, March 30, 2009

Daisy & her birthday party

This past Saturday was Daisy's first birthday! I can't believe a whole year has come and gone, but it's been a great one! Here are pics from the party..

Some of the fabric garland/banner in the dining room. I SLAVED over this for weeks (the cutting of the pieces was brutal!) but it was so worth it. It's still up! I love it..

Close-up on the chandelier...

Mike and his mom so diligently made me the flower balloons I wanted! There were clusters of pink and white ones all throughout the house! Those are still up, too ;)

The cake! I love making cakes for my family.. this one had lemon curd filling — all homemade!

Mmm.. cupcakes

Daisy was waiting for her party guests, playing with a balloon! Fun!

Checking out her cake!

Ben sure liked the cupcakes.. the icing at least!




Cutie-pie birthday girl!

Proud Granny (GG in the background!). She was such big help, as always! Love you Mom!

Concentrating on playing with her new toys..

Happy girl!

4 comments:

  1. How adorable is that banner! I love it! Happy Birthday Daisy! Looks like a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day for Daisy! Fun! Lots of nice details of course :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cynthia, I can tell you are in love, love, love with that adorable little Daisy. Where did the year go? I love all of the decorations, the balloons by Granndy (that's Granny and Daddy together) and that wonderful banner-spectacular! You are so amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a doll and I love her first cake! Pink frosting all the way for any first girl's birthday. Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete